I'm so excited for today! I woke up feeling exhausted and not looking forward to taking care of extra kids....then I got a phone call saying that I could go back to bed, the daycare kids weren't coming! So I went back to sleep for a blissful half an hour.
Once my girl woke up, we got dressed and spent the next half hour just playing. It's amazing to see the things she does. She received a baby doll for her birthday and she spent 10 minutes trying to put the suckie in it's mouth. She brings me toys and says "da da" in the tune of "there you go" and "thank you".
After snack we're going to go for a walk, even though it's freezing out! Last night my hubby informed me that he wants to start exercising more as well. That made me so happy! We're both goign to start walking rather than driving as much as possible. Even when it's cold out we have no excuse because we have a cover for the stroller to block the wind and there's lots of room for blankets to put over nora.
So far I'm off to a good start towards being under 200lbs for hawaii. The trick is staying on the good start for longer than 2 days!
Well, that's it for today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment